Become our affiliate. Earn 20% commission!
Are you looking for a way to monetize your blog or content curation website? As our affiliate, you’ll not only be earning commissions, but you’ll also be promoting a quality product that your audience will love.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to earn passive income while providing value to your audience. Join our affiliate program today and start promoting our content curation WordPress theme. Let’s get started!
1. Sign up at Lemon Squeezy (our payment system)
First, sign up at – affiliates.lemonsqueezy.com, and apply to become an affiliate.
Lemon Squeezy reviews every new applicant to the affiliate’s platform. Once applied, you will have to wait for acceptance from Lemon Squeezy. This usually only takes a couple of hours at most.
2. Join Chipmunk Theme Affiliate Program
Find Chipmunk Theme on the list of programs, or visit the direct link to our program.
3. Make your link shorter (optional)
By default, the affiliate link Lemon Squeezy will provide will look somewhat like this:
If you want to make it more compact and professional, copy
AFFILIATE_ID part and use it like this instead:
This will look more compact and familiar. Both links will work the same way.
Hopefully, Lemon Squeezy will make it more streamlined in the future.
4. Spread the word and earn commission
When someone clicks on your referral link and purchases Chipmunk Theme within 7 days, you will receive a commission of 20% for sale.
If you need more information regarding the Lemon Squeezy affiliate program, check out the guide on their website.
If you have any questions, you’d like to ask us, get in touch
There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. purchasing Chipmunk Theme through your own affiliate link)
- Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
The Perfect Solution For All Curated Content
Start sharing the best hand-curated content to your audience now! No coding skills required!
© 2023 – Chipmunk
You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Please confirm your email.
We had trouble signing you up. Please try again.