Get a MailChimp form action URL
MailChimp is a third-party newsletter platform that many store owners use to keep their customers up to date.
Normally, MailChimp uses an embedded HTML form to collect email signups for your newsletter campaigns. We provide Mailchimp support out of the box and you only need to enter your unique form action URL to enable your customers to submit their email addresses. You can do this on the Customize page of your WordPress admin.
Get the form code
1. Log in to MailChimp and click on ‘Lists’ in the navigation menu.
2. Find the list you want to connect to your theme, click the
v button, and choose Signup forms.
Select on the
Embedded forms option.
4. On the
Embedded forms page, click
5. Find the Copy/paste onto your site section and click anywhere in the box to select the code. Copy the text.
6. Open up a text editor and paste the code.
7. Select the URL between the quotation marks after the code
action=. Do not include the
" at the beginning or end of the URL in your selection.
Use the URL in your theme
1. From your WordPress panel, go to
Appearance > Customize.
2. In the left panel, click
3. Find the box to enter your form action URL.
4. Paste the URL that you copied into the Newsletter form action URL box by pressing
V on a PC or
V on a Mac.