ConvertKit Form URL
ConvertKit is a third-party newsletter platform that many store owners use to keep their customers up to date.
Normally, ConvertKit uses an embedded HTML form to collect email signups for your newsletter campaigns. We provide ConvertKit support out of the box and you only need to enter your unique form action URL to enable your customers to submit their email addresses. You can do this on the Customize page of your WordPress admin.
Get the form code
1. Log in to ConvertKit and click on ‘Forms’ in the navigation menu.
2. Find the form you want to connect to your theme or create the new one by clicking on New form.
3. Click on Embed at the top of the page
4. On the Embed page, click
5. Find the action attribute and copy it’s value:
Use the URL in your theme
1. From your WordPress panel, go to
Appearance > Customize.
2. In the left panel, click
3. Find the box to enter your form action URL.
4. Paste the URL that you copied into the Form action URL box by pressing
V on a PC or
V on a Mac.
5. Publish the changes.
© 2023 – Chipmunk
You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Please confirm your email.
We had trouble signing you up. Please try again.